Jumat, 05 Februari 2016

Second weeks at Satit Valaya Alongkorn



The second weeks of this program. I become an assistant of teacher. but, before that, I had to introduced my self in the ceremony by stand in front of the people, and they wanted me to telling about my experience stayying in Thailand. It’s like a short speech. I didn’t forget to said thank you to all people who had accept us with friendly. 
speech at ceremony

On my duty as assistant teacher. I had to help ajahn Win to teach math matter. Ajahn here is call for teacher in thailand language. I got seven classes. All for math and ASEAN subject they asked me to teaching about Indonesia culture. They so excited to hear about Indonesia culture. But unfortunately, they heard the news about the terrorist attack in Indonesia and this news was the trigger of their affraid. This like a challenges for me to show the good side of Indonesia to them, and show that indonesia people are not dangerous as their thought.

February 2nd 2016. I had been an assistant teacher of ajahn Win. Because Ajahn Win said that He want to show me about technical teaching on low level class since the student on there are difficult to organized. That’s why I had to follow ajahn Win to his class today. I saw Ajahn Win always starting the lesson by playing a game. Today He made a game in mathematic matter about geometry. He draw three circles and a triangle then asked the students to guessing what the picture would be ?. The teacher will continue his picture to make an animal by geometric shape. That’s make all of student are very excited to answer the question.
February 3rd until 4th 2016. I tough math matter for a while but, next week I must teaching ASEAN subject in frist session before math. I try to speak thailand and understand it. It’s really difficult to understanding Thai language. I had tried it and always got wrong on said it. We should know the tones, stress and long sound. If it not we will said a different meaning. I learn it from my thai friends. They are Diew, Muaiy, and Naseebah. They are so kind and friendly. They always teach me to speak thailand, because it will make me easier on teaching the class. For example in thailand language Plus is Bouk, minus is lop, division is harn, and multiplication is koon.

 There is student got attention. His name is Fang. Fang is one of student in Prathom one/Three. All of teacher said Fang is Very slow in capturing and understanding the lesson.He also disturbing other students. That’s why He sitting on the back seat and all of teacher in this school ignoring him which is why Fang still will have worse attitude. I think it;s my duty. My call to teaching Fang so He can be better before I back to Indonesia. I wish can do it. And I do that at february 4th 2016. At the day, I teach with Ajahn Win. He still follow me for controlled the students because I can’t speak Thailand well. So, I make a new situations on the class, I make Fang answer my question, I dont know if this coincidence or I success to make Fang focus.
On the next day february 5th. I had tought in Fang’s class again, prathom 1/3. I want to make Fang focus again but this time I got trouble on controlling Fang. So I decided to approach and make Fang trust me. That method is success again and all teachers can’t believe that Fang the troublemaker on prathom 1/3 had been conquered by me. Fang not make any trouble in my class and focus on math subject. When lunch time, I got suprised that Fang come to my room and asking me to get lunch with him. So we lunch together in lunch room at 11 o’clock.

Today a healthy devision done a vaccination among all Satit Valaya Alongkorn’s students. This vaccination is purposes to improving the immune systems against the disease in early age for all students. During the vaccination process, there is not student showed in pain or cry. But, they just laugh or smile. The vaccination process was doing in school clinic not in the class like what we found in Indonesia. They did it in clinic so other students can’t watched their friends pain, if there is a student in pain.
Over all, I’d love this week.... that’s so interesting for me... have a nice weekend all....





Duang dee

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Fighting kikio, do the best 😊 Salam sama Mario Maurer yah 😁😁