Minggu, 14 Februari 2016

My trip My adventure in Thailand


For 3 weeks in thailand, I had visiting 4 tourism spot. First, jatujak traditional market. A place where all tourists came to shopping in the weekend. A place for souvenirs sold cheaper, it's like jatujak is the paradise of tourist who looking for souvenirs in white elephant land. I bought few small things as my gift for my close friends, few special things for my parents, lovely brother and sister. Not much as my else friends but I have marking all my stuff.hehehe

Next spot was ayuthayya. The center of 'WAT' actually. Ayuthayya is a former capital city of Thailand. It's like jogja in thailand. Hihihi. There are so many wat In ayuthayya. Wat is a called for temple in thai. Ayuthayya is famously by the spreading of wat in every district. Ayuthayya is a land with lot of history. We can see it by the historical heritage in here. I walked around the Ayuthayya by rent a bycicle. I got it since I ask some people on there by using Thailand language "Cau cakkayan neung khan ?" artinya "Dimana tempat penyewaan sepeda", and exactly used my knowledge in number of thailand language, hihihi, just little bit on my head.

Wat




The next stop is the grand palace. This place is the most visited place in thailand. If you came to thailand and not visiting grand palace or just taking picture there, you just like never visiting thailand at all. I feel so lucky got this invitation from ajahn aranya and ajabn tangmo with vru friends diew, muyi, jane, nana, and coach. They're so kind and willing to deliver us every place that we head to. There we get guidance by a tour guide for get information about the history and story behind this place. Those story is ramayana. I also felt luck, on watched the Buddhism pray process. A moment that almost make my tear fall because I never imagined before that I will stand inside the most famous temple in the world.
Muyiibah, Me and Diew
The next spot is cheaper market in thailand. All product there are so cheap with high quality. I bought some thing just for my self and family. I SO enjoy my days in thailand. Thanks to my parents, H. NUR Alam, S.Sos., and Hj. Darwani, my big sister Nur Alfatihani Amg, my english mentor in my life, my big brother Briptu Zulkifly Harun that always support me, sister Ryhana, Amd. Thank you to Mr. Ahmad Syawaluddin, S.Kom.,M.P.d. , Mr. Muhammad Irfan, S.Pd.,M.Pd. , Mam widya karmila sari, S.Pd.,M.Si. Mam. Nurhaeda, S.Pd.,M.Pd. , Mam Dr. Rohana, S.Pd.,M.Pd. , and my best friends Asnita Ahmad, Nurjannah Hasan, Lysia Kondobua, Ika Riska Wulandari for their help and support. Without them I couldn't stand in this place.

0 komentar: