Jumat, 26 Februari 2016

my Last week In Thailand

Februari 15th 2016
This was the last week for me in Thailand, that means today was the last day to tought in Satit Valaya Alongkorn. Today I was not only tought at prathom 1/2 but it also a farewell present for my student. In that time I was reusing the same method in the first day I tought in this class, in purpose to know that my student understand about the lesson I gave this whole time, and the result is very satisfied, cause they understand the lesson, in short I successful in teaching them.
My student now were able to count in math with JARIMATIKA method, some student ain’t to cooperated or joining with other student, now they show an attidute that they want to cooperate. However behind that all I was sad cause I should back to my country and leave all my student, but the most thing that make me so sad was I didn’t met with Fang. Over all I was glad also because one of the teacher told me that the day before, Fang’s parents want to met but I was already back to the dormitory. Fang’s parents send their gratitude cause I could make Fang become a better child and a better student.
In the afternoon, I was hurried to dormitory to preparing all stuff about the education fair and also to prepared my traditional dance with my team. My difficulties in my preparation were I don’t had any printer to get all information about indonesia tradition in purpose to show all the audiences, I also didn’t have any equipment to finish my fair stand. Luckly my school wanted to help us to prepare the equipment that so hard for us to get it.

Februari 16th 2016
I went to the exhibition location with my friends and prepared our booth with theme INDONESIA. All about Indonesia was exist in our booth. In front side was the map of indonesia, every corner and side was hanging an information about province, district, and ethnic group. In the ceiling was decored with origami, in the center of the booth there was a traditioanl game named “congklak”. 2 of my friend got job to be a mascot of our booth. They wear a traditional uniform from Makassar ethnic. Me and Fatimah had Job about the rule abour congklak game, and another friends had job to gave explanation about all tradition in every district in Indonesia to the visitors.
Because our booth was in Englsish area. So all of the visitors should used english language. Beside our booth there was a booth from college student VRU. They made a game about guessing, and if we success to guess the word we’ll got a present from them. The fair was begun in 8 a.m until 12 p.m, this time just applied for English and ASEAN area. After we closed our booth, we went to get some lunch and enjoy the rest of the time to walk around in the exhibition area, after that we went to the HUSO(Humanity and Social Science) faculty. I was wear a traditional uniform to HUSO faculty, because they want to know more about the tradition in Indonesia. They were so interest with Indonesia tradition but we didn’t have more time because we should went to wangnoy school in ayutaya to saw the preparation in ASEAN exchange Culture. Specially for me as their coach in practiced the traditional dance, I should wacthed their dance preparation.
In ayutaya, we also praticed our dance performance that we’ll show in Valaya Alongkorn rajabat unversity. At 8 p.m. we back to the dormitory for dinner and also to prepared our uniform for the performance tomorrow and we practice untill 12 a.m.

February 17th 2016
At 6 in a half a.m. we went to ayutaya to attend the ASEAN exchange culture. They performn a traditional dance from indonesia and from thailand. It so excited and so fun. In the end of the event, they asked me to give a short speech about my experienxe being in thailan and the last thing they asked us to said good bye to all students. At 10 p.m. ajahn Taan lead us to the VRU. We suddenly to the education faculty to got make up as we arrived in Vru. At 1 p.m. we went to the hall, there were so many VRU student wear thailand traditional uniform. It look likes they was prepared in performn their traditional dance. In the left and right stage there are booth with their tradional ethnic in each district in thailand. In that event we from Indoneisa student as the second performer. We performn four ethnic tradition dance wich are Makassar,Melayu, Bugis and Toraja. Our perfomance was held in 8 minute, after that our friends named muyii and Ilham as the MC gave us 5 question wich is in that question asked about the meaning of our dance, so as the creator of this dance, I had to explain to them even I got terrible voice. And then they asked us to speak in thailand language, some of my friends are difficult to speak in thailand, but luckly after stayed in thailand.one month I could count numbet 1-10 in thailand and said hello in thailand. After that we sitted down with the VRU student. Actually I was interest with their performance.

February 18th 2016
I followed the international class in VRU to get lecturing. The lecture ask me to introducing my self. I was suprised cause I saw my programing friends Vivien and Yi-lin. Than I sitted down with them, Yi-lin and Vivien to got PBL subject. I’m so interest with that subject cause they asking us to play a role and control our emotion. The benefit is to prepare us in controling the situation in class. For me that subject was very educating and interesting.
After the class over, I went to the college library. There are so many books but only a few books written and translated into english. I tried to lookig the history of thaland but that books only available in thailand language. So I just readed the history of thailand’s art

Februari 19th 2016
At 8 a.m. we went to the rector of VRU. To farewell with she and all of her staff. Than we went to the Chippatana Foundation in Bangkok. There we got introduced about the empire of thailand. Than we introduced also with the Chippatana Foundation program in education that had relation with SEAMEO. Actually we had to SEAMOE at 1 p.m. but our friends should take ‘shalat Jum’at’ and in Friday bangkok will got traffic jam, that make us stayed in Chippatana Foundation to make a presentation about our experience in Thailand. In 2 p.m. we should back to VRU.

February 20th 2016
I met my best friends, the student college who had follow student exchange in Indonesia, Mapple. She had back in february 18th. But, because of my activities that so tight I will be met her today, but not for long because mapple should work part time in the afternoon. So we make a promise to met in the tesure cafe. in that cafe I just only could take my dinner and back to dormitory because I was not so well.

Februari 21st 2016
I was not take long time in hangout outdoor. I just prepared my stuff in to back home to Indonesia, and Mapple was came to visit me in dormitory. In the night I was dinner in the teasure with my thailand friends also for give a farewell for everyone

February 22nd 2016
7 a.m. i went to the airport with all my friends lead by ajahn aranya and my friend coach. I thought only them just lead us, but after in airport I met with Muyii, Nana, Jane, and Hamdi. After give farewell to them, I moved to the imigration office, but a funny situation happen, cause the office thougth I was a terrorist. But, that’s not a problem cause I they found that they were wrong at all.
Finally I arrived in Jakarta at 2.45 p.m. and I should wait for the next plan at 9.p.m. but, unfortunately because of the weather were not so good my plane get delayed untul 11 p.m. and I can arrived in Makassar 2.30 a.m.
So, in Sultan Hasanuddin Airport I met with my parents, and back to my home.
For the next, I hope I could reach my next plan. Aamiin.

Thanks for everything.

0 komentar: